Those tagged will share 5 things they “love” about Jesus, or why they love Jesus. Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers. Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.
1. He never fails to call out sinners and hold them accountable. And He also never fails to grant those same sinners every tenderness and mercy. He is perfect Justice and perfect Mercy, and I’ve received both.
2. Not only did He give Himself to us in His passion and death, he continues to give Himself to us, for all generations and all time, in the Blessed Sacrament. He’s really, truly present–Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity–wherever the Eucharist is. And we can receive Him, body and soul, in Holy Communion.
3. He can never be outdone in generosity. Never. The more we give of ourselves, the more He gives of Himself to us.
4. He’s never given up on me, no matter how far and how badly I’ve strayed. He is the Good Shepherd.
5. I can fully, utterly believe that He is who He says He is: The Way, The Truth, and The Light. He has never misled me, lied to me, or left me in the dark.
Mark at Joe Versus the Volcano
Annette at Learning to Listen
Susie at Reconnecting to the Truth
Faith at The One True Faith